A82: No Netscape

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: No Netscape

My Netscape is not working!  I can get into it but can't go anywhere!
does anyone know why it might be doing this?

P.S.  I deleted Netscape 4 and since I don't like Netscape Gold 3.0
windows 3.1 I will not be able to get E-Mail and stuff.  Hopefully if I
get my 386 working I will use that to get mail and stuff!

--
   /   \  |            /  \        |\    |      Name: Sean Creasy

Follow-Ups: References: