A82: The calculators have arrived!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: The calculators have arrived!!!!!!!

Today I got my calculators, all two of 'em.  This is really kewl and you
should know this because it means that I can continue programming.  Also,
since I have *TWO* different calcs it will be significantly easier to write
link games.  ALSO, there are two different ROM versions (16 and 19) so I don't
have to send it to people to beta test for 19.0 compatibility.  I'm so happy -
I am bubbling over with happiness.
Anyway-
First on the agenda: download all the games that I have missed!!!  there are
so many!
Second: port FLine, which is not just needed by me (I hear ya Greg)
Third: start working on Dr. Mario again.
Who knows what comes after that!
I hope at least some of you are as happy as I am!

~Adamman

PS:  off topic, but there are only TWO new Seinfelds left!  2 new calcs...2
new Seinfelds...coincidence?