Re: A82: Please help me on a survey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Please help me on a survey

> [ ] Student (15 years or younger)
>  [ x] Adult
>
>  1.  What are the most signifigant challenges that will be faced in the
> future?
>
>  World: World Peace
>  Country: Colonies on the moon
>  Yourself: Getting laid or getting into college, I can't decide;-)
>

>  2.  What do you think should be done about each?
Stop violence increase world wide education decrease poverty, give funding to
private industry and lower my standards (works for girls and college)
respectively .

>  3.  What can you personally do to make a positive difference in the world,
>  however small it might be?
Prognegate(sp?) my line...j/k do my best to see that the world's goals are
achieved, consider what the world needs in any situtation. Like recycling
trash, consider the future.

>  4.  What impact might your action have on others?  On the challenge itself?
Wait and see....