Re: A82: Orzunoid tidbits

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Orzunoid tidbits

Uh, Goemon, pardon me for calling you a stupid bastard, but you don't
even know what the hell Robert was talking about. The game I sent around
was a PC version of the game Rogue, which was originally developed on the
Unix platform. I'm pretty sure Robert knows you can't make a TI game in
C, so maybe you should not jump so fast to put others down, eh? No
offense intended, except for the stupid bastard part. j/k

On Fri, 1 May 1998 18:26:20 -0400 (EDT) Goemon <ejsmithj@voyager.net>
writes:

<snip>

>You try to sound like a wise man, but fall very short. Why? I haven't
>been
>able to make a TI game with QB or C, so how can anyone else? We use
>ASM,
>baby, the language of people who like speed. I'll give you this - ASM
>is
>similar to C. In fact, C is based on ASM (and in a way, the TI ASM is
>MUCH
>closer to C).
>
>Man, you MUST be new to the TI scene. Lemme also guess that you are a
>grad
>of the QBasic scene.
>
>>-Rob
>>ICQ:9188921 "No Sol to kill"
>>e-mail1:rc_ware@hotmail.com
>>e-mail2:rc_ware@yahoo.com
>>e-mail3:rc_ware@geocities.com
>
>>webpage:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4049/index.html
>

>BTW, do yourself a favor and read the ASH/CrASH documentation
>sometime. I
>read your webpage and it does sound like you're a bonafide programmer.
>You
>just need to learn a little bit more about 82 ASM.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: