Re: A82: Jokes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Jokes

>Being Catholic, I just want you to know that I'll kick your @$$ if you
>post negative stuff like this again. I don't take being Catholic as a
>joke..

        'and if thy neighbor slaps you in anger, turn the other
cheek..' ~Christ, I believe. Not sure if it wasnt one of the apostles
though..no, it was christ. Anyways...his posting was in good taste...he
even gave a disclaimer...somehow i think "kicking his ass" isnt a very
christian sentiment. Unless. Of course. We think of the crusades, or
other like incidents...uhhh..n/m, this is offtopic of 82ASM :)
                                                teehee,
                                                        ~Kurai