A82: Jokes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Jokes

Since A82 is the source of a lot of jokes (somebody, I think it's Evil Sam,
loves to publish these), I found a top ten list about Catholics that I
found pretty interesting.

NOTE:  I am a Nazarene and I found this list while surfing for colleges.
If you want to know my beliefs, just e-mail me personally...I don't want to
waste any more bandwidth than necessary.

Top 10 Reasons for being Catholic

     10. We Know the Real Madonna!
     9. Our Bishops Have Beanies!
     8. Great College Football (Notre Dame, Boston College, etc.)
     and Basketball! (Georgetown, Manhattan, etc)
     7. Our Nuns have Strange Habits!
     6. We have our own country!
     5. We have the Pope and Popemobile!
     4. Cool looking cathedrals!
     3. Saturday Night Services!
     2. Party Today - Repent Tomorrow!

                    and the Number One Reason to be Catholic:

     1. So Much Guilt! So Little Time!

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org