Re: A82: joltima problem...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: joltima problem...

i dunno why... some people are weird then... and some teachers don't like
programs on a calc, so noprogs is usually running. i still have some map
questions, but i'll put that on a personal thread...

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."