Re: A82: Graph Screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Graph Screen

look inside for comments.

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Larry G Currie wrote:

> I have a problem.  I am trying to write in graph screen mode but after
<snip>
> I put the cursor in the upper left corner of the screen... but it doesn't
> show the second-and more lines of text.
> eg.
> Text:
> 	.db "This is the graphline that shows",

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
here's my $0.02::

it might not show because of the extra commas you have left in it.  Does
the first one have a teminating zero?  that could be a problem, of
sorts...

does the first line of text reach the END of the SCREEN?  if so, then
that's your problem.  D_ZM_STR does NOT loop to the next line, you must do
that manually... many ti-basic programmers found this out early in their
text-displaying days... it's quite annoying.

hoped that helped...
-Greg