A82: Re: sin, cos, tan

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: sin, cos, tan

holy shite! the source looks horrible on my computer, so don't even
bother looking at it people.... i'll zip & uue it, or maybe just tell
everyone that the source i have questions about is at ticalc, in the ti85
asm source/routines section, with the name "cosintan.asm".  please look
over that.  sorry about the last message...

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 21:33:16 -0500 l0rdg0at@juno.com (Greg Milewski)
writes:

>wow this message is old.... i never got around to replying...
>ANYWAY....
> Dines, is it possible for me to execute a ROM_CALL to those Sin, Cos,
>& Tan functions, seeing as how the addresses are rom 19 specific?  i
>want
>it to be as portable as possible.
> if doing such a thing is NOT possible, can someone mail me the
>locations in the other roms?  i'll just throw in a jump table in my
>prog that will
>change according to the current version a person is running.
>AND if using the rom calls is not suitable, can someone tell me if the
>following source is ok for the 82? (yes, it's long, i don't expect
>anyone
>to look at it anyway...)
>
>thank you for all the help... here's the source i need looking at...

<SNIP COMPLETELY>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]