Re: A82: hey, sam, small routine for you...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: hey, sam, small routine for you...

>For Orzunoid 5.1 (make it 5.11 or 5.2), if you have the chance,

>SNIP

>this kind of routine grants the "??????" only to people who have really
>beaten the game.  perhaps make this part of the next version of Orzunoid.
>-Greg

   I'll definitely consider it. I didn't add the level skip(GASP! I told the secret)
to have it be a secret. I added it because people complained of being bored with
the first couple of levels. I know its not as good as a
level selector but its good enough and simple enough to do the job and take up less
the 50 bytes. As for Orzunoid v5.2, count on it happening sometime. I'm not sure
what I'll add, but I'm going to make some changes. Maybe if Ilya figures out how
to make the external levels in Diamonds and Breakout work, then I'll "borrow" some
code and impliment external levels in Orzunoid.
    Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com