Re: A82: FFX4 and Joltima

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: FFX4 and Joltima

        I will fix the FFX4 bug sometime in the near future...dont know
when, need to read old e-mails and figure out what the problem is
(forgot). Besides, Dying Eyes is much cooler :).
     As for Joltima, i finished porting it yesterday...woulda been done
2 weeks ago..but Justin actually had a bug in his code (missing pop)
that i had to find and remedy. He wanted to add a couple lines to make
it the 1.3 version source, so I should have it released today or
tomorrow (depending on when i see him). It plays flawlessly, though i
havent had too much time to play it.
                                                ~Kurai