=?iso-8859-1?Q?SV:_this_annoying_stuff_---=3E___SV:_A82:_hj=E4lp...?=

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

=?iso-8859-1?Q?SV:_this_annoying_stuff_---=3E___SV:_A82:_hj=E4lp...?=

Ok, sorry if I made you think it was more interresting than it was...
I wanted to know how to transfer the ti82 rom image with a parallell-cable,
or if someone could mail it to me.
Now I know that there are at least 2 Swedes on the list...
There are probably some people from Danmark, Norway and Finland too
All of which can understand Swedish.
/P-A