Re: this annoying stuff ---> =?iso-8859-1?Q?SV:_A82:_hj=E4lp...?=

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: this annoying stuff ---> =?iso-8859-1?Q?SV:_A82:_hj=E4lp...?=

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 19:39:17 +0100 "Per-Axel Eriksson"
<acustic@algonet.se> writes:

>Learn yourself Swedish... :-)
>/P-A
>

>>could you translate this for those of us who don't speak (Swedish?)
>>
>>~Adamman

ummm... what if we don't want to?  PLUS... HOW MANY OF US HERE CAN
UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAID???
if the number of Swedish speaking people here doesn't exceed 4 people
(meaning 4 people respond saying that they know Swedish), then you are
obliged to tell us what the hell you said... got it?

all i understood about it was something to do w/ rom & the parallel link
cable.

Culturally Biased,
-Greg

PS--  i bet the majority od the people here speak english... so to make
it easier, please write in English....  if the majority here speak
Swedish, hell... i'll learn Swedish if that's what it would take to be a
part of this list.  Be considerate of where people come from...  i was
one of those people who sympathized w/ the victim of the spelling/grammar
mistakes, and I believe that it's okay to speak english poorly, because i
know that there's effort put into the attempt.  I have a bad enough time
in Italian class, let alone learning Swedish on my own.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]