A82: ZTetris..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: ZTetris..

Hey Guys,
	I agree with Greg about the fact that we should have ZTetris on the 82...
I looked at the source, and it isn't very easy to port because of the
screen size... what I did notice and find is what caused the game not to
work with Crash, and this was the commented "add a,a" in the PutDigit
label.. interestingly enough, when you comment that label, it crashes Crash
really bad [actually, it splits the screen in half so that the top is a
mirror of the bottom]... so thats one bug fixed for you... we should work
on this, it'd be really cool.. I really apreciate Greg's try, but IMHO we
[all the A82 ppl] should try to see what we can do about it... or, if no
one wants to try to do it, we can tell Corey what we think he should add to
Zetris [Pause for SURE!].
								-Ahmed E.
Ahmed El-Helw
ahmedre@worldnet.att.net