Re: A82: Omegasoft

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Omegasoft

Here is the deal: My dad is helping me set
up a webserver using linux.  This will mean
that i am getting my own domain :-)  I think
i might put it up on geocities or somewhere
else, because Xoom's email isn't getting
through to any of my addy's.  If you could
set up an acount for me with the name
omegaorg it would be much appreciated.

My permanent address will be
http://www.omegasoft.com.  To get to the
site where Omegasoft's home will be goto
http://omega.home.ml.org.

I have never used linux before so i am
interested in seeing my web performance with
it.  Once again the address is
www.omegasoft.com it will be up in a week or
so i will send another email to tell you all
when it is up.  I need more ppl!
If you wanna help with graphics or become
staff please email me!

I have expanded my offer to people also that

are graphic experts.  We are in dire need of

them.  Also if anyone has any advanced Java
and HTML expertise it would also be
apreciated.  I know html, but if you wanna
add a section u will be credited

Will Dempster
Omegasoft Assembly Productions
http://www.omegasoft.com