Re: A82: On second thought...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: On second thought...

yeah, you go there & it's a fowarding to MyOwnMail...  last time i
checked it was free... but i see now that they're charging for fowarding,
(still free for old members like me) but you can check email w/ them

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*
http://members.tripod.com/~lordgoat/

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998 21:04:13 -0500 "Stick Figure V. 1.0 (formerly Goemon)"
<ejsmithj@voyager.net> writes:

>Someone told me (I thought it was Greg) that Somethingorother.com
>(hmm..
>some name) gives out e-mail forwarding addies.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]