Re: A82: Ash 3.1 again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Ash 3.1 again

If you took out support for the PRGM command in Ash 3.1, then you
couldn't run those programs on your TI-82 with Ash 3.1 on it, correct?
If that is true, then you should leave it in, just for backward
compatibility's sake.  But if you can still run those programs if you
took it out, then take it out.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, Features, and Support