Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

That's it.  The guy who got Jason Todd got Crashman and Barubary too!  I'd say
"better watch out Dines", but he has the advantage of living across an ocean,
so this person can't get him!  Good show

~Adamman