Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH bug saga is over.........

>	What an idiotic way to phrase that...he didnt "kick his ass". Why does
>everyone hate CrASH so much, i like it a lot. I also found it helped
the
>programmer more, with more call's and stuff. Grow up...
>						~Alex

  Yes, sir Mr. Alex, sir.
   Seriously though, I agree with you. I like CrASH and used it on my
calc before I got a hold of ASH v3.1. My only complaints are that my
games don't work correctly with it for some reason and I can never
contact the authors to do anything about it. Both problems don't occur
with Dines and ASH v3.1.
   Sam