A82: DuckHunt 82 and Galaxian suggestions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: DuckHunt 82 and Galaxian suggestions...

Here are some suggestions (or bugs) that I have for the two newest games
for the 82:

DuckHunt 82 - Great port of the 85 game, only problem lies in levels 4 and
5 when the duck slows down to turtle speed (I can leave my calc and get
some coffee without missing any ducks) instead of getting faster.  Some
timing loop probably not set correctly.  Also, when [2nd] is pressed on
level 3, two bullets can be shot at one time with no real delay between
shots.  There is no high score list which is a bummer and there are only 5
levels that can be played.  No real cool ending...just some text about the
author hating hunting and won't put in a really cool ending.

Galaxian - Great game...however, I beat the entire thing in 30 minutes.
More levels and auto-repeat firepower needed so my [Y=] key doesn't get
destroyed.  Contrast change doesn't seem to be supported even though it
says it is in pause mode.  The enemies should also fire more often and fly
down sooner in later levels.

Hope these suggestions help out their respective authors of these really
great games that need to be tweaked somewhat.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.