Re: A82: Sqrxz 82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Sqrxz 82

At 10:38 PM 1/27/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Is Sqrxz 82 going to have exterior level support like the 85 version?

Yes.  However, the first beta version will only have internal levels.  I
plan on creating a GUI interface to build the levels with.  You are limited
to 5K space when the level is extracted and the editor will make sure you
don't try to exceed the limitations and cause a crash.  Since the levels
will have 3-way scrolling support (up, down, and right) you can make the
levels about as large as you want them.  I'm not sure if I want to create
the editor for the 82 as well as for the PC because of memory allocation
problems...don't know how to add programs to the VAT (yet).

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.