A82: How Much Can the Linkport be used?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: How Much Can the Linkport be used?

        I was thinking of writing a 2-player toned down secret of mana
type game, or a 2-player battle type game. I am wondering how fast the
linkport is...and if it would be able to support the constant flow of
data needed for a game like this (concerning the other players coords
and sprites, the scrolling of the map, etc...). I think I would make
the map not scroll, butbe vividly designed otherwise...and perhaps give
the 1st player the ability to change screens, so there's no contest
there...oh well, just a thought...those with experience, how plausible
is this?
                                                    ~Kurai