Re: A82: A little programming help needed!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: A little programming help needed!

>I am working on a game and there are a few things i would like to
>know.  I am programming for ASH 3.0.  What i would like to know is, i
>need to use more memory than will fit in text_mem 1 and 2, so how do i
>check the VAT for free memory on the 82?  Also, how do i make it where
>the ON key does not crash the calc when pressed?  Please help ASAP.
>(Sorry if these are answered in some documentation that i missed)

Unfortunately, the 82 has 0 free memory during normal operation.  This won't
do you any good.  CrASH 2.0 could have support for custom VAT read/write
routines or something.

If you really need memory, try using APD_BUF.  Just be careful of interrupt
routines that may be there and don't use KEY_HAND as an APD may occur.

-- Barubary