Re: A82: Scores...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Scores...

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 18:29:53 -0700 "Evil  Sam" <evil.sam@mailexcite.com>
writes:

<snip>
>was wondering if I should work on a new Galaxian version? If I do what
>should it
>include? More Levels? More enemies? More lives? Better title screen?
>An ending? Just
>tell me what you want.

hmmm... a movie intro? KIDDING!! seriously, i think you could put in one
more type of enemy, and perhaps that eyeball boss from Galaxian 1.7 from
the ti85 (why isn't in 2.01 on the 85?). that's it, i guess.

here's an idea for the intro... sorta like penguins, but just have a big
GALAXIAN on top (zcp-ed, preferably...) with stars floating by.... just a
thought, of course.  as for endings, i haven't thought that far yet...
get an idea from someone else, like a rpg programmer who has a good
storyline... that'll work.

oh, an idea for orzunoid... the controls screen (when you press 2nd)...
instead of <-/-> ad defining the left & right keys, why not .db 6 and .db
7? (8x ascii bold arrows)  saves 2 bytes, not much, but looks nicer.
probably too late, though, because i though of this w/ v4.1... i have to
dl 5.0 tomorrow.

-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]