Re: A82: Orzunoid v5.0 released!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 20:59:58 EST ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>> At 04:33 AM 2/25/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>  >
>>  >    I just finished Orzunoid v5.0 last night. It has a total of 8
>>  improvements
>>
>>  Has the game even been uploaded anywhere yet????
>>
>>  --
>>  Craig
>>  http://cjslush.home.mindspring.com
>>  ***
>
>At the Philes (hahaha :-P ).  http://b60414.cwru.edu/ti-philes
>
>~Adamamn

ahhh... the evasive Orzunoid rears its ugly head!! (**NOTE** that's meant
as a phrase... i find the game quite enjoyable)
hey, Adamman.... forget how to spell your name? i know... it's just a
typo... i just found it amusing (DON'T EVEN THINK of bringing up my email
name)... oh, yeah, thanx for the info again, and the READ keypad thingy
is similar... i, uh, disasmed it, and it was the same.

anyway... on to other things.... i'll have to look at those "Scores" on
ticalc at school tomorrow (a t1 for my exclusive use! I LOVE IT!!)....  i
officially give up on ztetris... i screwed it up beyond belief, and the
best thing for me to do is start over... at a later date.  i am working
on ZKart3d so i can get used to the scrolling concept also used in
plainjmp, and i suppose that will be FULLY complete sometime w/in a week.
 i've had too many tests for this type of thing.  once the scroll is
complete, i'll throw in the high score function, and all will be good.

-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]