Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

In the intrest of understanding this entire mailing thread.. how exactly does
an emulator work? I have assummed that it just reads the source code and runs
it directly, but I know that is wrong, how do you make one?