A82: Re: PROPOSAL: TI-82 "Enhancement" Project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Admiral Cyclops wrote:

> Well that's more trouble than it's worth, would cost less tojust get a new
> calc.  Try th 92 or 86

No, I don't think you get the picture of what I have in mind still.  Go
back and read my original message. :-)

What _I_ want is not just extra functionality that I might be able to
get in the higher TI models, but rather an _open_ (source code wise)
system that we can do whatever we want with.

TTFN,

--
|     | Nathan Anderson - nathana@blarg.net   15 yrs old |     |