Re: Re: A82: Pong 82Z bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: Pong 82Z bug!

>it crashed mine.  i loaded it on and played it, and once the ball hit my
>paddle, it said "ERR:OVERFLOW" w/ the choices to "1:Goto" or "2:Quit"
>(pressing Goto will crash it beyond belief... i don't know about "quit" i
>didn't bother reloading it on.).  i'm using rom 19.0, and i had plenty of
>mem free... using crash 1.3.  i would've done "the test" that i performed
>on Poker82
      At least some else is having problems with Pong. That might convince Ilya that
there really is a bug. Pong crashed my calc three more times today. I also use a
ROM 19.0 calc and CrASH v1.3. I think the problem I have stems from the order in
which the games on my calc are played.

>-- Nicholas --- the english version works-- good job! (i liked it when i
>got 4 of a kind... thanx for fixing the rand routine.--
>
>but i had to go to school.... oh well... 1.6 doesn't do the same crash
>though...
>
>Sam -- about Galaxian 2.2 -- thanx for changing the laser key to the
>traditional 85 format... autofire's too easy
>-Greg
      Your welcome, the autofire does suck. It makes the game really easy and it
screws up the lasers. Not needing to keep pressing 2nd or Y= makes the game boring
fast.
   Evil Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com