A82: Two Routines on TICALC.ORG

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Two Routines on TICALC.ORG

I have uploaded two routines to TICALC.ORG, and they might be of some help to you
programmers.

SCROLL.ASM - scrolling routines (scrolls in emptiness)
SPRCLIP.ASM - a clipping AND/XOR masked 8 by X sprite routine.

All routines in here have been heavily optimized, but if you find something I can
remove, drop me a note.

I believe that you can still use these routines for ASH and OSHELL, but OSHELL can't
do the variable height sprites in SPRROUT.ZIP.  I hope these routines will help you
beginning programmers.  :)

    [CrASH_Man]

PS. by the way, I don't think I included this in the documents, but you can remove
the part to change the sprite size (if you don't need it) inside the Sprite routines
source to save some space (about 20 bytes, I think)

http://www.mailexcite.com