Re: A82: MONOLITH may be gone, but...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:18 PM 12/9/98 EST, you wrote:
>>  The BEST part about click-on.to is that it is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>  Unlike welcome.to, come.to, etc., which cost money, this costs nothing.
>>  This is the only service that I've seen so far that does what us TI fans
>>  need:  Free redirection.
>
>I was not aware that V3 charged for their service, is this a recent thing?

Actually, I checked their web site again and I found the sign-up
information (buried).  You have to pay for the service if you don't use one
of their advertising methods.  click-on.to is a better service in that you
are not required to have any ads.  Personally, I prefer not to have ads pop
up on my web page.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://click-on.to/shinelight