Re: A82: Re: MONOLITH may be gone, but...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:42 AM 12/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Have you guys tried http://www.webjump.com/ , it seems to me free and pretty
>fast
>
>Dines

I just checked it out and it seems to be just web page (and some really
nice domain name) hosting.  25MB is fair chunk of space I must admit, but
most of us just want to use our current web locations and redirection.  I
am considering moving to webjump, but I'll have to see how difficult it is
to remove the ads.  I'll have to update all my software and what-not to get
everything to match the new location.  If I do switch over, I probably will
want to register my domain name there too.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://click-on.to/shinelight