Re: A82: Picross 82 v1.0b / BoulderDash 82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Picross 82 v1.0b / BoulderDash 82

the following are what i want in it...

time
score
level

hs isn't that important, tho.

as for boulderdash, get crackin! i want that game on il mio calculatore!

i'm going on vaction for the next week, and my mail will pile up.  that's
about it for me, and basically all projects i've been working on are
lifeless.  i have nothing planned for the 82, except maybe a port of the
85 game/prog i'm working on, and i HAVE NOT worked on ADDVAR 8x, due to
my (*$&$*&^*#^#& mother, she changed the combo on the lock on my
computer, and i have VERY limited access.  somehow the word Menendez
comes to mind.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*  http://tiroms.home.ml.org

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:18:06 PDT "Evil Sam" <evil_sam@hotmail.com>
writes:

>   Here is the new version of Picross 82! I fixed the level 44 crash
>(thanks Wouter for the bug report!). I fixed the randomly occuring
>MISS
>crash (thanks Kouri for the bug report!). I saved 75 bytes. I also did
>
>some other stuff. Enjoy!
>  Picross Poll:
>     Is it important to see the game information during the game? If
>so,
>should I squeeze the remaining info(score, bestscore, level) into the
>upper left section or should I put just left of the gameplay area(I
>don't think in any level does the horizontal number display reach far
>enough to conflict with an information display).

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]