From: owner-assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Evil Sam
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 1998 2:18 PM
To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A82: Picross 82 v1.0b / BoulderDash 82

   Here is the new version of Picross 82! I fixed the level 44 crash
(thanks Wouter for the bug report!). I fixed the randomly occuring MISS
crash (thanks Kouri for the bug report!). I saved 75 bytes. I also did
some other stuff. Enjoy!
  Picross Poll:
     Is it important to see the game information during the game? If so,
should I squeeze the remaining info(score, bestscore, level) into the
upper left section or should I put just left of the gameplay area(I
don't think in any level does the horizontal number display reach far
enough to conflict with an information display).

   Other news, I am working on BoulderDash 82. I have made serious
progress. Right now there are only two bugs:
     1)I need 960 bytes of consecutive free mem(GRAPH_MEM+TEXT_MEM2+some
bytes located before GRAPH_MEM starts?, maybe). Right now I have the
information stored directly in the program which raises the program size
by 960 bytes :(. Hopefully, Dines can help me.
     2)The sprite routine doesn't work correctly. Again Dines or
somebody else can help.

   Sam