A82: Projects

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Projects

   I know I am doing a lot of talking for someone using someone else's
computer and someone currently without a calc, but I have 6 huge
blisters on my hands from that Nike golf camp so I took the weekend off
from golf. In its place, I have been doing a little coding with help of
CalcEm. I now have the PJ level editor fully working.
  Which brings me to my subject, should I port Andreas Ess's new game
Picross to the 82? Or is it not worth diverting time away from PJ? I'll
port it if people want it, but I have to wait till AE fixes an extremely
nasty bug I just told him about.
  Its time to prioritize. Should I continue working on Orzunoid v6.0 and
Jezzball v1.7 even though it would mean starting over?
  BTW, I'm releasing a new Orzunoid v6.0 beta tonight. Its been laying
around for awhile. It has the speed changer and some other improvement I
forgot about.