Re: A82: Answers to misc. Q's (and how to crash back to TIOS in Ash)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Answers to misc. Q's (and how to crash back to TIOS in Ash)

Um, what about EXIT_2_TIOS, or do you mean something like a "dummy
screen." And just why are you so anxious to get your game out so quick if
you're not happy with it? Lastly, am I the only one who can't get NBA
Live 98 to work with rom 19?

On Mon, 13 Apr 1998 11:56:47 -0400 Nick Blizard <nblizard@bellsouth.net>
writes:

>I can't have a teacher key in Crash because it does not have a built in
routine for that and to this point I do not have a working teacher key
routine.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: