Re: A82: Answers to misc. Q's (and how to crash back to TIOS in Ash)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Barubary wrote:

> >      Neither routine worked.  The exit to Ash routine ALWAYS caused the
> >program to disappear in the Ash program list and sometimes caused other
> >problems like lockups and mem errors.  The crash to TI-OS routine ALWAYS just
> >shuts the calc off and then when ya turn it back on it has various errors.
> >Like missing program name and mem errors.  I really thank everyone for the
> >help but if I don't get a valid routine I'll have to release a less-compatible
> >Crash version without the teacher key.
>
> Why can't you have a teacher key in crash?
>
> -- Barubary

      I can't have a teacher key in Crash because it does not have a built in
routine for that and to this point I do not have a working teacher key routine.  If
Ash 3.1 is not compatible to Crash then it has defeated my whole purpose of trying
to make the game compatible.  In that case I will just make two versions.  One more
thing, Dines, did you ever port the functions from Usgard that Andreas gave ya like
FLine and PutSprite?

Follow-Ups: References: