Re: A82: TI doesn't suck all batteries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: TI doesn't suck all batteries

[Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 17:04:07 -0700
From: gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)]

[Ok.  For you, they won't.  But my dad is an electrical engineer for
Johnson
Controls and he thinks your crazy for doing that.]>
Hey, does he understand all the Ti-hardware type stuff?  That's my major
too!!!  I took it because of the hardware stuff like the temp sensor and
I wanted to know how to do it more than in theory.  My real "Profession"
will be in automobile racing.

[It hasn't happened
yet...  Its just like sex...  You won't alaways get aids the first
time...
And another thing, you can't put I/o in backwards. think about it.]>
If you have a multi-voltage adaptor, like the 1,5;3;4.5;6;9 with the 4~6
plugs on the end usually has a selector switch for the tip being positive
or negative.  That is why most things with the jack have the little (o-+
symbol menaing {in this case} that the tip is positive; the ( should be a
near circle in a "C" shape.

[you'd be safer smoking dog poop than doing that...]>
The surgeon general has not determined that dog poop is bad for your
health.  Until then I will be marketing my new tobbaccoless cigarettes,
Buttogz[TM].  They may taste and smell like crap, but the price is dog
food.

[Its also powering the batteries if your plug isn't a switcher style.
Tape
recoders have these...]>
So does the Ti-1250
~Larry C
 "He's all the craziness of George, the zanyness of Kramer mixed with the
humor of Dilbert"
Larry1492@juno.com  Visit the Vaccuum Gateway
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/9888/index.html

Buttogz is copyrighted 1998 and a registered trademark of Larry's Stupid
Ideas Co.  Any resemblance between Buttogz and dog poop is purely
coincidental.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]