Re: [A82: Nibbles 82Z release]

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [A82: Nibbles 82Z release]

Yes, excellent port. And only 1841 bytes! The only two things I didn't
like were that you can kill yourself by pressing in the opposite
direction that you are going in, and that the very fast speed setting is
impossible. Greg: How 'bout this signature: "And if I only had another
eye, that would make two..."  .)

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:20:57 -0500 (EST) "L0rdG0aT, Lord of sodomy and of
darkness" <milewskg@stuy.edu> writes:

>good port of Nibbles... one thing though... i thought in the original
>version of Nibbles (boy, that goes _way_ back...) that when you died,
>you
>would still retain your original length and by doing so, retain the #
>of
>"mice" you have collected in the current level....
>
>example... if i'm in Level 2, and i have collected 6/10 of the "mice"
>needed to finish the level, and i happen to die, then i have to
>recollect
>those 6 and get the next 4.  i find that quite annoying, and the score
>gets pretty screwed up for this reason.
>
>"Of course, that's just my opinion... i could be wrong..."
>
>-Greg

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: