Re: A82: Simon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Simon

in comparison with the 83 version, he's saving us 75-150 bytes in calc
space.  THE BLASTED THING BEEPS!!! it's not like it's a wave file being
played, which would take up a hell of a lot more space.

As for the question about the existence of sound and the claim that i
should play gameboy, SOME of us actually listened to the sound that Lites
Out gave us... although it's ambient beeping, it makes the calc seem more
game-worthy.  I had a plan to add the REAL GAMEBOY sound to ZTETRIS if i
had finished it, but alas, that cannot be because the damn thing won't
port for ANYBODY!

some of us like having 100 bytes free of mem, that shows that we have a
hell of a lot of games installed, and adding 100 bytes to a game can
bring us to that maximum.

Craig- do what Adamman did... include sound and no sound versions... that
would please everyone.

-Greg

On Mon, 06 Apr 1998 20:00:42 -0400 Bryan Rabeler
<brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us> writes:

>Craig wrote:
>
>> At 05:53 PM 4/6/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> >I didn't check 1.0 of Simon for this, but how come Simon 1.1
>DOESN'T have
>> >sound?  Didn't the 83 version have sound?  If so, why was this not
>> >ported?
>>
>> i didn't do sound because i feel it is a waste of space
>>
>> --
>> Craig
>> http://cjslush.home.mindspring.com
>> ***
>
>How much space are you saving by leaving out the sound?
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: