Re: A82: Nibbles 82Z release

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Nibbles 82Z release

I have a routine which works like DISPOP1A except that the number to
display is stored in HL not in OP1. If you want it I can mail it to you.
(It should be faster than DISPOP1A, if you can use it instead(.

Dines

BTW Phone at my hounse is dead, so i wont be able to answer emails send to
me at home untill it is repaired. So if you want me to any emails send to
me before that mail me at the university (the addr below).

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk
WWW  : http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c958362/