A82: Hruska's AI potential -? (Mainly to Hruska)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Hruska's AI potential -? (Mainly to Hruska)

So when your finished with squarez, and thus your wonderful AI which
will allow people to make games much easier and faster, will games like
mario, and penguins be easier to make using your AI? Or is this thing
gonna be pretty hard to make work with games. Just curious, can this
thing be used to make a duke nukem type game? I know you have hinted at
making that earlier when you made your ash<->os-82 converter with the
grey scale/secondary graph level thingy included. BTW a while ago I
heard of a ASH<->ZSHELL,<->OS-82 converter? Is that scrapped now?