Re: A82: Fix Spaze Invaders please!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:08 PM 9/14/97 -0600, you wrote:
>AVD, or anybody, please fix Spaze Invaders so it doesn't make you calc
>crash. I hope you can do this.

I have thouroughly tested it and have yet to experience a crash (ROM 18.0),
it used to crash a lot when I was using the buffer supposedly situated at
$8581, but that is no longer used, instead, 768 bytes defined at the bottom
of the prog are used. The only other thing that might be acting strangely
is the buffer at $8228, which is used quite a bit.  (I could add another
defined space, but this would tack an additional 768 bytes on to the
already large program, and I have been told that $8228 is very safe to use)

Dines, you mentioned something in a previous message about Spaze Invaders
possibly being the problem, it could very well be, any ideas as to what
might be happening based on the crashes experienced?

	-Andrew

Follow-Ups: References: