Re: A82: TI-82 Shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: TI-82 Shell

At 06:03 PM 10/17/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I am currently in the process of writing a few assembly games for Oshell and
>would like to develop my own shell.  I want to make a windows like shell and
>would appreciate any source code or help files that people have to offer.  If
>anybody has the source for ash or oshell that would REALLY be appreciated.  I
>would like to learn more about how shells are made.  I have a few files but
>they do not go in to detail or give example.  Any filess would be greatly
>appreaciated.  If your file or suggestion helps out I would also add your
>name in the credits if you like.

Please, no.  How will yoou implement the mouse, years of attempts at mouse
emulation by NES progs proved that a mouse by arrow keys is more trouble
than it's worth.  Also, the calc has limited enough resources, why waste them
on a GUI?  isn't the Ash/Oshell menu system simple enough?  Besides, with
Ash Oshell and Jass, we have enough shells.

Robert Glass  rglass@lab.Lander.edu  dash_squirrel@geocities.com
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/3542  http://iceweasel.home.ml.org

The SPC quote of the week:
Francine answering the phone:
Samurai Pizza Cats, pizza's our middle name.

Follow-Ups: References: