A82: TI-82 Shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: TI-82 Shell

I am currently in the process of writing a few assembly games for Oshell and
would like to develop my own shell.  I want to make a windows like shell and
would appreciate any source code or help files that people have to offer.  If
anybody has the source for ash or oshell that would REALLY be appreciated.  I
would like to learn more about how shells are made.  I have a few files but
they do not go in to detail or give example.  Any filess would be greatly
appreaciated.  If your file or suggestion helps out I would also add your
name in the credits if you like.

Thanks, 2600