RE: A82: zPong

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: zPong

I've handled simple linking in TI-BASIC.  The general idea is to swap data at every move, so that nothing is updated until both calcs have the data.
However, it can be pretty slow under BASIC, and, I've never tested the algorithms in ASM.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group