A82: General Info On Programming The TI-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: General Info On Programming The TI-82

Hello,

  I'm currently working on writing an emulator for the TI-8x calculators.
 Now before you get on me and tell me that I'm posting to the wrong
group, let me explain what I am asking.  I am looking for any kind of
info you can give me on the TI-82 calculator.  This includes memory
locations, how to access the screen, how to access the I/O port,
anything.  If you want, I'll take URL's to information on the web.  I'm
concentrating efforts on the 82 because that is the one that I own (an
older one, can't even check the ROM because I need new batteries right
now!).  Anyway, if I can use your info, I'll try to give some credit to
you on the page for the emulator
(http://members.aol.com/smiley242/index.html/).  Eventually, this
emulator will emulate any of the TI-8x calculators except for the 80 and
81.  Thanks for the help

Dennis Munsie