Re: A82:A Program Coming Soon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82:A Program Coming Soon

Basically, I figured people only program for the most popular (ie. ASH)
and the current version (ie 3.0).  Shortsighted, but easily adaptable.
In the {B,A} section, you could put  B for basic, A3 (instead of asm) for
ASH 3, O2 for oshell 2, Z4 for Zshell 4.0, because  you know by the
calculator model, what shell you use.  I will change my numbering scheme
to reflect this.  Thanks.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com