Re: A82: Assembly programmers? where?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Assembly programmers? where?

I don't know that much programming, but I can't see why you couln't limit
the amount of space the editor would use? You could a least reserve som
space in the program, and use it for the text/data. You don't necessarily
have write complete essays at the calc.
And I don't understand why you have to make a program in C, just to display
the text. It would be easy to use the capital letters in the calc, and make
a program on the pc (or mac), which would translate to lowercase. If you
decide to include lowercase, couldn't the text be some sprites or something
similar?

As I said, I'm not a very experienced programmer, but I just can't see the
problems with the editor. Excuse me if I'm wrong &-)

Stefan Sommer
By most known as Stefan The Greatest (Almost) Sommer