Re: A82: Re : Some Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re : Some Questions

The people who handleds my account on the server at the university just
found a great way to avoid spaming ! Unfortunatly this means that i can
not send emails to this list unless i an using a computer at the
university. So if some of my mails to this list is delayed and the
questions have already been answered i am sorry. This also means that it
might take me longer time to reply to any letter send to me.

Dines

BTW I just thought of a better way to be sure no one uses your server for
spamming. If you do not connect it to the internet (or any other net), no
one can connect to it, therefore no spamming !!

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk
WWW  : http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c958362/