A82: assembly programmers? where?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: assembly programmers? where?

I think that there are some newbee assembly programmers (like me for
instance), who spend much time learning how to program, so they can be as
good as the real programmers (whow ;-)) I have spend the last month
learning pc/intel/ibm (whatever) assembly programming, and I feel like I am
ready to start the 82. I have followed the discussions here at assembly and
at ti-basic and ti-whatever and it seems like there is some others like me.
So in a while you can expect a bounce of bad calculator-crashing programms
coming (hope not) from a least me. Be ready !!.. (joke)

With all this non-good-english-crap I will just say, that there still is
some trying to program the ti-82.

Stefan Sommer
By most known as Stefan The Greatest (Almost) Sommer